Life Skills outcomes are presented alongside Stage 4 and 5 below, and may be used to explore content related to each outcome.
The Life Skills outcomes can also be viewed as two outcomes tables:
- a table of Life Skills outcomes, which shows the syllabus objectives and all Life Skills outcomes
- a table of Life Skills and related syllabus outcomes, which shows the relationship between Life Skills and Stage 4 and Stage 5 outcomes.
- develop knowledge and understanding of the nature of history and significant changes and developments from the past, the modern world and Australia
- develop knowledge and understanding of ideas, movements, people and events that shaped past civilisations, the modern world and Australia
- develop skills to undertake the process of historical inquiry
- develop skills to communicate their understanding of history