describes a range of familiar information sources and technologies and how their purposes influence their design
- There is a range of information sources and technologies.
- use a range of information technologies to communicate with others, eg letters, telephones, cameras and emails
- interact with an information source or technology to explore the ways that different forms of information are combined, including text, image and sound, eg a website or digital game
- explore communication methods used by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to share ideas and information, eg dance, stories, music and art
- The purposes of information sources and technologies influence their design.
- interact with a range of familiar information sources and technologies and identify their purposes, eg television programs, websites, digital games, newspapers and magazines
- describe how the purpose of a specific information source or technology influences its design, eg a website or game