Life Skills outcomes are presented alongside Stage 4 and 5 below, and may be used to explore content related to each outcome.
The Life Skills outcomes can also be viewed as two outcomes tables:
- a table of Life Skills outcomes, which shows the syllabus objectives and all Life Skills outcomes
- a table of Life Skills and related syllabus outcomes, which shows the relationship between Life Skills and Stage 4 and Stage 5 outcomes.
- develop understanding and fluency in mathematics through inquiry, exploring and connecting mathematical concepts, choosing and applying problem-solving skills and mathematical techniques, communication and reasoning
Number and Algebra
- develop efficient strategies for numerical calculation, recognise patterns, describe relationships and apply algebraic techniques and generalisation
Measurement and Geometry
- identify, visualise and quantify measures and the attributes of shapes and objects, and explore measurement concepts and geometric relationships, applying formulas, strategies and geometric reasoning in the solution of problems
Statistics and Probability
- collect, represent, analyse, interpret and evaluate data, assign and use probabilities, and make sound judgements