Life Skills outcomes are presented alongside Stage 4 and Stage 5 below, and may be used to explore content related to each outcome.
The Life Skills outcomes can also be viewed as two outcomes tables:
- a table of Life Skills outcomes, which shows the syllabus objectives and all Life Skills outcomes
- a table of Life Skills and related syllabus outcomes, which shows the relationship between Life Skills and Stage 4 and Stage 5 outcomes.
- develop knowledge and understanding of the features and characteristics of places and environments across a range of scales
- develop knowledge and understanding of interactions between people, places and environments
- apply geographical tools for geographical inquiry
- develop skills to acquire, process and communicate geographical information