||English Life Skills|
|Modules may be drawn from the list provided.|
|Text selections||Teaching and learning opportunities which draw from a diverse range of texts can assist students to broaden and develop their own language skills.
Opportunities may be provided for students to:
Where appropriate, the selection of texts should give students experience of the following:
For English Life Skills:
- Students are not required to address or achieve all of the English Life Skills outcomes.
- Students are not required to complete all of the content to demonstrate achievement of an outcome.
- Outcomes and content should be selected to meet the particular needs of individual students.
- The modules provide possible frameworks for addressing the English Life Skills outcomes and content, and are suggestions only. Teachers have the flexibility to develop modules that will meet the needs, strengths, goals, interests and prior learning of their students.
- Examples provided under the content points are suggestions only. Teachers may use the examples provided or develop other examples to meet the particular needs of individual students.